Wednesday, September 12, 2007

After My First Class

I would say that I am not a technological person. So, I definitely need to take this course, Technology Tools for Education. However, on the other hand, it means- I am poor at technology that I am going to be in trouble in this class. And it happened to me at the first class. The first mission of the class was to create a personal blog. It was not easy for me to make the basic frame of my blog. Even it took quite a long time to understand how to post my writing. Anyway, it seemed that the class would be a good challenge for me to develop my confidence and practical skills about technology and multimedia.

I hope that the class, Technology Tools for Education will be well balanced between theory beyond technology and practice for developing practical technology skills.

No comments: