Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Thinking about My Work-Making My Blog

It was my first time to make a blog. At first, it was somewhat difficult to create my own blog but later I was being fascinated by making my own blog. I am sure that the experience of making my blog would make a difference for my future teaching because sharing and posting opinions between teachers and students via a blog would be a democratic and effective way of scaffolding meaningful communications. After creating my blog, I got to know that technology could be an important social venue where teachers can encourage critical, creative, and cooperative thinking of students beyond classroom settings. In addition, through making and developing their own blogs, students will be able to do self-directed study by their unique purpose and own pace, which would contribute to increasing their self-efficacy. To me, It was a really cool experience to make my own blog! Definitely It was!

Anyway, I have to go to my boy! Have a good sleep like him.

No comments: